Monday, July 8, 2019

Bill Gates: Steve Jobs excelled to make Apple survive

Steve Jobs is a "smart" (referring to leadership) skill that makes Apple's employees feel like doing their job and working overtime. This is a quote from Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft.



Bill Gates continued. At that time, I was a little bit of a mythical person, because he could use ethics and I saw Everybody has to be morally, but because I'm a cult, I do not have to be morally upright. For example, Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer in 2011, and this is an example. One indicates that not everyone has the same leadership. This is the addition of Bill Gates.


In an interview with CNN, the world's second-richest billionaire, I have not found people yet to choose. You have the talent and motivate those who have the same talent as Steve Jobs. Jobs is a rare case by Apple. Walks on the deadline, but can become the most valuable company in the world A. Such stories do not have much. Steve Jobs's death has made Tim Cook the current leader. And on June 27, Apple announced the resignation of Apple design chief Jony I've. I've been considered being one of the most important designers of iPhone and Mac products. He has been in Apple for more than 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment