Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Taylor Swift claims that Justin Bieber has broken the law of Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift disturbed the world of art after showing off her frustration when she realized her song previously, it was sold to a company owned by Scooter Braun, the singer's manager.

 
 Taylor Swift

Claiming to be a scooter for years, Taylor posted a message on a personal social network account on Sunday. About the unhappy feeling that her song at the time of the big Machine fell to the Scooter, which controls the other singers Justin Bieber and Arina Grande.

Scooter Braun

Scooter's Ithaca bought Big Machine from the founder Scott Borchetta with a $300 million deal. Taylor has been under the label since 2006, until her release in 2017, and is now in the Universal Music Group. Sales of the company banned Taylor from owning the first six albums. Taylor mentioned the following:

Halsey
For many years, I have asked for an opportunity for my own job. I was allowed to sign a Big Machine and become the owner of a new album for a new album, one for production. I made a painful decision by giving up the album I made. I know that Scooter Braun buys my album when the purchase is announced to the world. Scooter deprived me of my work, which I was not given a chance to buy. Taylor adds that this is a bad thing for her. After Taylor Swift revealed her true feelings, some stars attended the supporting act Like Todrick Hall, Halsey, Iggy Azalea and Miley Cyrus, some of them have also defended Scooter Braun as Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment