Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Ronaldo: Messi is different me that I won at UCL with two different clubs

Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo told DAZN his success in the UEFA Champions League made him different from other players. Argentine striker Lionel Messi.


"The difference between Messi and me is that I play in a lot of clubs and win the Champions League," he said. I have been top Scorer in the Champions League six seasons in a row and not many players have won the Champions League five times. And I feel like I can get to know myself through this football program. Messi is a great player who will not only remember his Ballon d'Or win, but Ronaldo will never forget. For my day to day ability development, like me.


Ronaldo played in the UEFA Champions League 162 times and scored 126 goals, while Messi played 135 games and scored 112 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment